Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Crunch Time!

At the end of this week, my family and I will be traveling to Dallas to visit alot of family and friends. I will get to see my brother and my sister-in-law at their new home in Plano. I started a little thing for my brother's office (he does alot of free lance work from home) last year and put it aside because I wasn't completely happy with the color conversion from Anchor to DMC. Well, I've decided that I'm not scraping it and time to pull it out and finish it. Here's what it looked like before I started on it tonight:

What's funny is that on my camera, I don't see the shadow, but on the computer it's very present!
Anyway, I have stitched on it while watching the Yankees play Cleveland and got some progress made
but I'll have to work faster on it.

Here's the little Somebunny kit that I completed to be a companion to the Somebunny design
that I finished earlier this week. The colors are similar to each other and this little thing took only
2 nights to finish up. Hope the little grand-baby girl enjoys it too!

And here it is next to the big Somebunny design:


Hope your needles and creativity are flying on these hot summer days. Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment