Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Heat

Boy, oh Boy it's hot these past few days! I've been staying inside and watching alot of baseball, primarily the NY Yankees but I've also started keeping up with Tampa Bay Rays, they have a really good team this year. Lately, I have been stitching a "Somebunny" design for our new little Great-Grandbaby girl. It is about 95% finished, have some backstitching and a few spots to fill in. We will be going to Dallas next week to see her for the first time. When I get back, I'll continue working on Celtic Spring. This has been a UFO for a few years and in June, I started back on it. It's such a beautiful design by Lavender & Lace and I enjoy the colors. It's something I really want to complete before I start the bajillion other designs that I "really want" to stitch. Any one else like that? How many UFO's do you have?

It's funny, because I count projects that I haven't even started yet as UFO's because I "really want" to stitch them and feel that one day I will! Until later, blessings to you and your needle!

1 comment:

  1. Wnnka - thanks for visiting my blog. You asked a question about my "snowflake" change in the Prairie Schooler "July" sampler. I have posted a new entry with that answer. I don't have too many UFO's. I have two projects usually going at the same time; so if I get bored with one, I move to the other and switch off until they both end up done.

    ReplyDelete